Monday, November 25, 2019

Design A Creative, Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi, I'm Johnny, full time logo designer from Milan, Italy.
More than 600 outstanding reviews from my clients are proof of my reliability.



My idea of logo is simple: clean, eye catching and straight to the point. LESS IS MORE.

I can provide other works from my portfolio for you to see, if requested.



** IMPORTANT: contact me to discuss your project before placing any order (no purchase necessary. I don't like to work on something that I don't feel it is mine ;)
 **


Logo design is a beautiful and challenging process that require patienceexperience and passion. This is exactly what you can expect from me.



Johnny

Reviews


:

Very professional in every step of the project. What is most important is that Johnny delivered what we where after !

:

Perfect as usual. And very impressed with the patience in a project that turned out to be a tricky one.

:

Always great work from Aura Agency.

:

Fantastic experience as always, Johnny is the best designer on Fiverr.

:

I am always very happy about Aura Agency work. Sometimes you need to wait, but then you get excellent results. I will buy again and again.




No comments:

Post a Comment