Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Design Modern Minimalist Minimal Logo Design











About:

Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality Minimal/Minimalist Logo design? I'm the perfect person!

  • I have created more than 2000 designs  and 100% satisfaction. 
  • I work with standout concepts with superb color balance. I am passionate about my work.
  • Each work will be made from scratch for matching your exact needs and best output. If you have any issues i will try to sort it out.
  • I will make 2 Revisions Basic package.  (if you need more than 2 revision, please make sure place another order)
  • For Custom , Complex and Mascot or illustration Designs, we do charge more. (please contact before order)


For unsure and less detailed about design, please do CONTACT first and order 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job, really responsive. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

I've worked with this seller on several occasions. Always responsive with fast turnaround and the work is top notch.

Seller's Response:

perfection !

:

Thanks a lot!

:

Hi did plenty of revisions for me when he did not have to!




No comments:

Post a Comment