Monday, November 25, 2019

Create Vector Logo Design For Your Company











About:

 Only available on FIVERR.COM with Fast delivery.


Gig Includes:



✔ VIP Support

✔ UNLIMITED revisions
✔ You can have files.AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, SWF, TIF, PDF 
✔ Extra Fast Delivery
✔ High quality work. 

✔  24/7 service and extra fast delivery and response
✔ it's my responsibility to 100% satisfy you

✔ High-quality logo from 300 dpi to 2500 dpi depending on what you need

✔The logo will be 100% unique, new and eye-catching that will have an impact on others.
✔ PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication 
✔ ********** MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ***********


NOTE: I DON'T USE CLIP ARTS AND I DONT MAKE 3D LOGOS.



why me?



✪ 5 years of practical experience with Graphic Design

✪ Unlimited modifications or revisions until your satisfaction 

✪ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Full Refund
✪ All my designs are ORIGINAL and Amazing with Outstanding Quality!
 Please check My Gig Extras for Stationery designs + Social Media kit + all other services. they might help you!



Place Your Order And Enjoy My Amazing Service!

"Your Challenge Is My Success"



         ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We are really pleased with this Seller and the logo options. He was really responsive, and helpful. We will definitely come back. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

work was great. I order twice and realized later there was a mistake. seller corrected even after I approved it. that was dope

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome service, went above & beyond! Love it, thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment