Sunday, November 10, 2019

Creative Mascot Or Business Logo Design











About:

✪ Hi!
If you’re looking for a Professional logo design, you are in the right place!

My Designs   https://www.flickr.com/photos/657865645343424565657567676745/
I have 4600+ positive feedback on Fiverr  
I have 9 years of experiences in logo design
Life is too short to waste time on creating bad designs, I think every piece of work should be portfolio worthy and this is what I want to achieve ...

 ✪ note 
✔ I can deliver any project within 24hrs and I will take another 24 for every revision 

Here's what you can expect:
✔Professional, friendly service.
✔Easy communication.
✔My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! 
 
Basic  Package $25

✔1 simple style logo concepts and NO MASCOT DESIGN FOR THIS PACKAGE 
✔ PNG file and JPG file source files 
✔ Free unlimited revisions 

Cartoon LOGO Package $50
✔Awesome 2 simple or 1 Carton/mascot LOGO Designs
✔Unlimited Revisions
✔Free Source Files
✔High-Resolution JPEG and PNG Transparent background

VIP Package $100

✔ 4 simple or 2 best Cartoon / Mascot Logo 
Unlimited Revisions
Free Source Files
High-Resolution JPEG and PNG formats
 business card 

✪ Contact me if you have any questions ✪ 
Order now and  Get an amazing logo design For your company, site, etc..
Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is at least the 3rd time I've hired Alfred. He does great work and is always willing to revisit the work. Great communication and quality. I'll be using him plenty in the future. Thanks again

:

Perfect. The whole service was fantastic. The designer really listens to what you want and his design skills are excellent. Really happy with the service and our logo. Thanks from the VIP team

:

I am beyond pleased. After a bad experience with another fiverr artist, Alfred's work was amazing. I didn't have to do any revision it was so amazing on the first delivery and so quick I love it. Thank you

:

It was awesome to work with Alfred! Very helpful and supportive. He was very good at following my guidelines and even exceeded my expectations with his graphic design skills. I really recommend working with him if you need a logo or mascot!

:

Paid for an additional service. When the seller delivered the delivery did not include the additional paid-for​ services. When I reached out to the seller, and fiverr I did not receive a reply from either one. Great concept but use caution with this site and seller. Don't pay for more than the package price.




No comments:

Post a Comment