Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Create Racing And Automotive Logo











About:

Hello,

 I can make logo design for


  • AUTOMOTIVE COMPANY
  • RACING TEAM
  • OFFROAD TEAM
  • 4x4 CAR VECTOR
  • RETRO STYLE
  • etc

You just give me some information about your company/organization :

  • name and slogan of logo
  • Description of your organization/company
  • Colour
  • Type and style logo
  • sample logo that is similar to your company
  • Atachment (Image, note, information)


Reviews


:

Extraordinarily talented!!! I hired a total of 3 designers, and he is the only one who blew us away by his talent! Not only did he go beyond meeting my requests, he did so extremely FAST! We will be using him again for all future needs!

:

There’s no one better! He works his butt off and gives 100% everytime. He is a professional and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a logo

:

Great work! Better than what I envisioned. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fast and great looking logo

:

I can’t explain how great this experience was, I gave my ideas and they were put together better than anything I pictured! GREAT SERVICE!

:

The seller took my initial information and ideas and ran with it. What he came up with was great and communication was quick. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment