Monday, November 25, 2019

Design A Dashing Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

GRAB THE BEST TODAY AND FEEL PROUD TO OWN YOUR DESIGN.



You will receive:



✔ Completely Unique designs with no stock imagery.

Unlimited revisions until your happy with the final PRODUCT.

✔ Vector logo, which can be scaled to any size without losing quality.

✔  Source files on demand 

✔ Fantastic value for money.



Portfolio link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/style_tycoon/



I use Illustrator to create my logos and all work is 100% original and individual to you.

The logo will be made as a vector, which means it can be made to any size without losing quality.



There will be no change in logo text or tagline after placement of order and a fee will be charged for this. 



Refund/ Cancellation will never be initiated if the buyer insists for rushed delivery. To keep the quality standards high, we provide the adequate time to each and every order so it may take 48 to 72 hours for first delivery for normal orders.  there is no rushed service. We work according to priority of orders in the queue.. 



Reviews


:

He did amazing!! I love the work...he even offered me an alternative to what I originally wanted which was even better. Thanks again and will be using again for sure!

:

style_tycoon nailed the design on the first try! I threw a bunch of specifications at them (probably too many), and they were able to get it right immediately. I'd definitely recommend them for anyone looking for this style of art.

:

Great even though i made him change the colours 3 different times, he was always kind and polite. Would highly recommend. Logo looks greats as well

:

worked on my logo. did take some time to understand my needs and understanding what color scheme i was going with but we finally did get there.

:

Really good artist. They were more than happy to help revise my design until I was happy. Thank you very much.




1 comment:

  1. We are elite in our services because we provide the good Designing and Printing services in usa. We are superior in our services as we provide the embroidery digitizing quality you need from us

    ReplyDelete