Sunday, November 17, 2019

Design Unique And Professional Business Logo











About:

Are you wondering for a UNIQUE logo that will identify your brand?
You are welcome on Fiver and this is the exact gig for you.

I don't design logos, I design brands. I will work for you through the process of giving you that unique brand you crave for.
Your logo is meant to be unique and identify you. If you want to be seen as a professional, you need a professional Iconic design. 
Are you really in need of that iconic representation of your brand? Please contact me now. I am ready to start work immediately.

THIS GIG IS AIMED AT THE FOLLOWING:

✔ Unique concepts 
✔Fast answer for any required changes
✔ UNLIMITED revisions 
✔ 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
✔ 5* customer service and communication at all times
✔ A professional icon design.
✔ Final logo files for web display, printing, and the original source files:JPG,GIF, PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.
✔ 100% Money Back
✔ Not Satisfied I will refund your Money.
✔ Paid font (Additional Charges)

NOTE: I do not design mascot logos. I do designs that are simple and unique. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Awesome job. really grateful about what i received. Recommended.

:

Crystal heard what i wanted and did exactly what i asked. Recommended.

:

Offered a variety of options which I appreciated.

:

What i want.




No comments:

Post a Comment