Thursday, November 28, 2019

A High Resolution High Quality Creative Business Logo











About:

A PREMIUM LOGO DESIGN SERVICE 



I will work with you until you are 100% happy. I like to spend time making sure every design/concept looks exceptional and I believe that takes time.



MODERN LOGO I PROFESSIONAL LOGO I UNIQUE LOGO I BUSINESS LOGO I MINIMAL I FREESTYLE I WATERCOLOR I RETRO I VINTAGE I 3D 



What is included in gig?



1) HIGH QUALITY, innovative  designs 

2) UNLIMITED revisions until you are satisfied
3) 2 Different Logo Concepts
4) Delivery within 24 Hours
5) FULL  PACK including all source files (AI, EPS, PNG, PDF, PSD, SVG)
6) 100% original vector images - convert to any size without the loss of quality


Anything else you want to discuss me just send me a message I am here to help you instantly .


Thank You very much !!

Reviews


:

I purchased a product and didn't even get half of what was 'included' in the description. Had to specifically mention it and then it'll be taken a look at 'after' approving the work. It's whatever at this point, needed a logo/branding and this was I guess what I get for outsourcing.

:

Like his logo, Easy to work with.

:

I was pleased with the creativity and professionality

:

Total hit...again...thanks!

:

designs and communication was very good




No comments:

Post a Comment