Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Convert Image To Embroidery Digitizing 1Hour











About:

Hi there,

I am Kim Rupam,

I'm available here please contact inbox me first

PROFESSIONAL EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING Gig is here..



1. Why you choose me?

I believe my skill would be ideal for you.

I'm embroidery digitize hunter with 15 years experience in embroidery working field. World class buyers handling like Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Nike, H&M, Wall-Mart, GAP etc. I have keen knowledge about Flat, 3D Puff, Applique, Patch, Gradient any kind of embroidery digitizing. 

2. Why my service is great?

* Any minor data revise/edit absolutely free. 

* I can provide your victor image convert to embroidery Digitize file.

* I can provide you quickest turnaround 1 to 3 hours.

* I can provide 1
00% work satisfaction.

I will provide you Awesome quality and perfect work.

3. Why need best communication with buyer?

  • Urgent delivery just inbox first confirm me.
  • If your logo is Multi-color Gradient or highly Complex then we will ask for extra charges and times.(for checking Extras)
  • Feel free to inbox me if you are unsure.

Are you not satisfied? Money back Guaranteed.

# I will provide any file format for your machine (EMB, DST, PES, HUS, JEF, EXP, CND any Popular format



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller cost a bit more but you get what you pay for. He does really good work and helps until the final is approved.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much 😊

Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Very professional.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent as always! Thank you.




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog for embroidery lover it will surely develop our skill in embroidery really informative. Now you can get embroidery digitizing company service in a cheap cost via choosing us.

    ReplyDelete