Thursday, November 28, 2019

Design A Professional Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello Fiverr,



I will design a professional logo within 24 Hours.



I am Sana an expert Graphic Designer. 100% Customer Satisfaction is always been my first priority unless my customer are happy enough. Otherwise i offer refund to my clients ( if not satisfied ).



I will do Professional Business Logo for your, Brand , Company , Organization, Web etc...



My services includes:



  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • High Quality Logo ( Vector Based )
  • All required Source Files
  • Free Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 Hour Express Delivery
  • Friendly Communication
  • Refund Policy


What you waiting for feel free to order your logo with me.



I would need to start your designs :



  • Logo Name/Title
  • Slogan ( if is there any )
  • Business Type/ Description


Check Extras for:



  • Business Card Design
  • Complete Copyright License
  • Social Media Kits


If you have any query please feel free to ask me i would love to help you out and get the best design for you.



Thank You....!

Reviews


:

Always a wonderful experience :)

:

great experience

:

Great gig. Sana's work was splendid and on time.

:

On time delivery. Would recommend

:

Deserves 10 stars, fantastic to work with and finished products.




No comments:

Post a Comment