Saturday, November 16, 2019

Digitize Your Logo Into Embroidery Format











About:

Well Come to my gig !!!

Do you want 3D ( Puff ) , Flat , Applique , Patch and any kind embroidery design than you can choice me because i have 12 years practical experience in embroidery design . I have experienced to work with some world biggest buyer like Nike , Adidas , Reebok , Puma , America Needle , etc . I worked in a multinational company about 6 years as a embroidery dizitiger and now working in fiverr almost 5 years with varies buyer . From these i have expert knowledge of embroidery digitizing . Utilizing a variety of embroidery styles, such as 3D Puff, embroidery patch, appliqué patch and others, You will receive the digitized embroidery file in your preferred format like PXF,EMB,DST,PES,EXP,OFM,XXX,HUS etc . Please let me know your needed format when you order . I also provide preview snapshot with stitch count, size, color sequence and color step if you have need . Already i create over 10K+ designs with good quality . Please check my all of review .

Note :
i) Minor revisions or edits are free of charge
ii) I will digitize any logo for you starting at $5
iii) Pls contact with me if your design is complex & Big Size
iv) Pls give me Size , high & Wide

Reviews


:

awesome again

:

Very good design she has created and good response

:

Great quality work as usual!

:

Service as described, hi quality and quick turnaround.

:

Fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment