Friday, November 15, 2019

Design An Amazing Logo For Your Business And Branding











About:

Hello there!


Welcome to my Amazing logo design gig! I am Zee, an experienced brand designer from Pakistan. with 6 years experience in the field. 

Are you looking for an Amazing, Unique, High quality and creative BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN for your company or product, website? 

Then you are at the right place!

     

  • We deliver 3000px X 3000px Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300dpi.                         (Hi resolution files)
  • We provide SOURCE FILE for one finalized design in which includes editable (Ai,EPS,PDF)file format
  • 10 hour fast delivery.
  • We provide Unlimited revisions on every standard order.
  • Amazing customer support.

     

  
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
       logo design  
       business card 
       letterhead 
       web design 



Can inbox me for special orders :)

your messages will be appreciated !
Feel free to contact me !  

Thank you :)
Zee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zee was very responsive and had a quick turnaround. Even though I didn't go with his final design, his mockups gave me the baseline to go by and design my own logo in my own program. Call me picky haha!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Fast revisions and delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

3rd logo from Zee - a pleasure as always. Very professional and great communication. A+




No comments:

Post a Comment