Saturday, November 16, 2019

Design Flat Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hi dear,
This is graphichouse1. Are you looking to have a professional logo design indeed? Yes, you are on the right place! I have been providing my creative concepts to the world people/company according to their needs and requirements.

Why I am best?
  • Honest and fast.
  • Professional designer.
  • All positive reviews.
  • 100% quality satisfaction.
  • Response within one minute.
  • Money back guarantee work.
  • Unique design (copyright will be handover).
  • Get all original vector and source files.
  • Suitable logo for both web and print.
  • 24 hours or less EXPRESS delivery (Include gig's extras).

Characteristic of my work
Cool | Iconic | Modern | Custom | Simple | Creative | Corporate | Professional | Eye-catching | Flat Minimalist.

Yes, I do almost all kinds of graphic design things. Just message me here if you need any other design. I will create a custom offer for that. You won't regret hiring me.

Best Regards,
graphichouse1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work thank you for editing the logos the way it was needed truly a wizard

Seller's Response:

Professional client. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck :)

Seller's Response:

Can you send me the logo with a clear background so I can put on my website? or is that what the PNG is?

Seller's Response:

Yes, kindly use the png file. By the way you are really great client. I always love to work with you. I am waiting for next project :)

Seller's Response:

Always Fabulous, listens to what I am looking for in design and delivers on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment