Wednesday, November 13, 2019

2 Modern Business Logo Designs With Copyrights











About:

Welcome to this Awesome Gig!!
13k+ Orders | 8k+ Reviews | Highly Rated

Yes! You read it absolutely right! You can get 2 Modern Business Logo designs for just $10.

This is the perfect place for Unique, Modern and Professional Business logos where Customer Satisfaction is the utmost priority.

This Gig also has to offer amazing extras like written Copyrights agreement, Social Media kit, Stationary Designs etc. 

For more work samples, you can visit https://goo.gl/wIAFUq

Basic package includes Basic designs only. Standard Package is the Most Recommended Pkg For High Quality Logos.

Basic Package includes:
  • 2 Basic Designs
  • Free Transparent Image
  • 4 Revisions
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee

NOTE :
  • My portfolio displays mostly logo designs which fall under Standard/Premium packs only. Please order the appropriate pack to receive such quality of work. 
  • Unlimited revisions do not mean unlimited concepts 

See FAQs for further details

★Feel Free to Inbox me for any Queries. Looking forward to working with you★

Modern | Professional | Business | Corporate | Minimalist | Badge | Unique | Logo design

Reviews


:

Angela is amazing. She has rebranded my business, starting with a new logo design, and followed by business cards, info card, door sign, web redesign, letterhead and envelope design. I am thrilled. Thank you so much, Angela.

:

Angela is amazing. She communicates so fast and always does an amazing job. We will always return to her when we have these needs.

:

Angela, I don't even know where to begin. You continue to amaze me with your prompt delivery, willingness to make revisions, and amazing work. I really appreciate all you have done for me, and will continue to do for me; no need to ever go anywhere else! Cameron

:

Angela is the best. Super-fast turn-around, and always willing to make modifications, if required. She has done a bunch of work for me, and I have not had to look anywhere else, since we started working together. Highly recommended!!!

:

This is the third time I’ve used Angela and I am always impressed. Work is done in a timely manner and always works with my requests. I will continue to use angel for future work.




No comments:

Post a Comment