Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will make a business,website,brand and company logo in 3 hours

I will make a business,website,brand and company logo in 3 hours












About:

I will design a business logo looks professional and attractive made in only 1 hour.

check my profile for more gigs
https://www.fiverr.com/creativdesignr

Business logo is great to represent your identity in a sleek and modern way with professional touch.business style of logos make your brand standout.


  • Brand New Custom Made Clean business Style Text L0G0 exclusively designed for you.
  • You will get High Resolution JPEG/PNG/PDF/AI/EPS File Formats.
  • Choice of colors including exclusive Gold or Metal color styling.
  • Matching Business Card / Stationery & Social Media Kit

Me


  • Prompt communication and response with exceptional overall rating. 

Reviews


wgrogers979:came up with a good idea for my logo when i didn't give much to go off, so thanks :)

kimj19:great communication!

creativdesignr:thank you :)

luissigma:Very Patient. He worked hard until I was satisfied with the job done.

creativdesignr:thank you :)


2 comments:

  1. 😍😍😍😍Get 3D logo design service from expertized 3D logo designers who help you to create your brand identity in all 3-dimensional views.😍😍😍😍

    Order Now πŸ‘‰ https://goo.gl/HvWvKa (exclusive on fiverr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
    Sport Logo Design, Eposrt Logo Design, Mascot Logo Design, $5 Logo Design Service

    ReplyDelete