Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design professional website and company logo within 8 hour

I will design professional website and company logo within 8 hour












About:

*******************level 2 seller*****************************
Are you looking for logo of professional level ?

I will create AMAZING   LOGO for 5$ i have lot of experience in this field ,,,,,
 i have doing this type of works since 2007. i am expert in designing logos business cards letterheads etc 
What are features of my gig ?
    I create custom Design for every customers based on their Branding Design.with unique  
What i need for you :

  1. Company name
  2. Tagline
  3. Color

What you will get :

1) Original Design
2) JPEG and PNG
3) Fast Communication
4) 100% Satisfaction
5 ) Refund Policy
6) source ai file
7) vector file
8) pdf file
With Money Back Guarantee

If you want any modifications after delivery, i will do it .
I am happy if my clients are satisfied i'll try my more then best.
I am looking forward to be working with you.
thankyou

Reviews


deeplalwani:Personally, I'm the kind of customer who is super difficult to work with, I know exactly what I want and how I want it done. Sara was super professional and had an outstanding final outcome, there were some minor communication problems but were ultimately not an issue. \n\nAwesome seller.

sara_eliza:Outstanding Experience!

michaeldunoo:Am very pleased with the kind of work and patients she have for her clients. I appreciate her kindness and above all the quality work done. thanks

sara_eliza:Thanks for great review

polo22:Wonderful work. Great job will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment