Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will change logo color, font, resolution, size, remove background

I will change logo color, font, resolution, size, remove background












About:

Hi, Welcome to my gig.

►You may be here to know more or order one of my services as mentioned in the Gig Image which are

-Change Color of Logo or change font
-Edit 
-Remake or Vectorise
-Convert to Vector ai, psd, eps, svg, jpeg, png
-High Resolution Transparent File


► What does the Gig offer? ( Ill recommend to inbox me before order )
$10 offers color change if you have a very basic logo or have the editable file
$30 offers of your logo in jpg and pngs or remove background
$50 gives complete package

Do read my 600+ positive customers' reviews for your satisfaction
www.fiverr.com/joe_boi

►What is the least I can provide?
The least you need to provide is your logo's high resolution file (Inbox if you don't have high resolution)

 
NOTE :
 Check my Gig extras, contact before 3D Complex Logo Design to save your time
Looking forward to your order.

Reviews


abaseenuk:Very pleasant and easy to communicate and delivered as promised on time.

joe_boi:A pleasure it was to be of help, Best wishes, J.

akosias:Very fast and efficient. High quality work. Thanks!

joe_boi:A pleasure to help it was, Best wishes, J.

jrkuznetsky:Very fast and good communication :)


1 comment: