Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will give you a one-of-a-kind abstract design. Open to everything and everything, from business logos to personal projects. Looking forward to working with you!

I will give you a one-of-a-kind abstract design. Open to everything and everything, from business logos to personal projects. Looking forward to working with you!












About:

Are you looking for a new, unique graphic or logo? I design abstract black and white graphics, based around your business, ideas or personal interests.. All of my designs are originally hand-drawn, then digitalized using Adobe software. If you have a request for a logo, abstract print, or have a thoughts that you would like interpreted in my style, please reach out!

Reviews


parkgyros:Thank you for the creative and unique logo!

mginyard1993:GREAT JOB! I definitely recommend.

cocreatorblanco:Amazing Experience, Executed Exactly What I asked for and brought my vision to life. Took my revision request greatly and made sure I was satisfied. Would deff recommend to others

k9minds:Anna is wonderful at what she does. She's patient with any modifications and delivers great work on time. Her work is worth every cent! Thanks Anna!

everestgem:Excellent work and patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment