Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do brand logo design for business

I will do brand logo design for business












About:

What is LOGO.

A logo is the visual representation of your company or brand's value.


Full time working in freelancing. If you looking for high quality and perfect logo designer, you are come to the right place because I'm beside of you. Design unique, modern, minimal, creative and professional logo for your business or website.


.



 ***Our Service & Prices***




I Provide in $5:-


> 2 Original  Logo Concept

> 2 Revision Revision include

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI

>  Revision will send within 12 hours 




I Provide in $25:-


> 3 Original Logo Concept

> unlimited Revision include

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!

> Revision will send within 6 hours.




I Provide in $50:-


>5 Original Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> Previous All +Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Design.

> Revision will send within 4 hours




I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)

Reviews


consmyth:...........

polin6:thanks...............

colinblackmo388:Great seller. Great work and done quick

polin6:thanks..................

vishal1950:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment