Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design a unique and effective minimal logo for your business, service or product. My creative experience include high level experience in visual communication arts and marketing. Let me be Your Graphic Designer + See More

I will design a unique and effective minimal logo for your business, service or product. My creative experience include high level experience in visual communication arts and marketing. Let me be Your Graphic Designer + See More












About:

Thank you for viewing my gig.

Are you looking for a unique Logo mark for your next branding project?Then Look no further.

I will design a unique minimal Logo for yourBusiness,product, service or you.

Minimalism can be described as the striping away of all unnecessary elements and focusing on what need to be there. minimalism encourages Purpose.

This gig will get you a minimal logo design with:

  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution inJpeg, PNG, PDF, Adobe illustrator and EPS, files only as standard pack.
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee.

I have detailed FAQs mentioned on this page to clarify any of your doubt before you order.

Feel free chat me up if you have any other question.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely yours.

Brandmanny

Reviews


tct703:Thanks, great design and colouring work!

jalluonmies:fast delivery and very good quality. fast answers and clear communicationm. i recommend.

brandmanny:Thank you very much

juliagabay:The seller was patient with my vision and really took the time to deliver what I wanted. I love my logo!

brandmanny:Thanks a lot. thanks a great deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment