Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will Provide you 3 unique ideas with all file formats

I will Provide you 3 unique ideas with all file formats












About:

Welcome To my Services:

I am one of theFASTEST DESIGNER. I will respond all your needs and Will deliver the design within 6-12 hours.

A logo is the most important part of the business, it symbolizes the company and stands as a face of what it represents. We will assure you not just to design but to make a logo that communicates to your target audience of what your company is.

I will create a professional, clean, modern design. That will convey your brand and business, using your desired color schemes, business name and tagline (optional).

YOU WILL YOU GET FROM THIS GIG:

1. 6-12 hours super fast delivery

2. All source files jpg,transparent png,gif,svg,pdf and other source files

3. All editable files Ai,eps,ait (Vector file format) and Photoshop psd.

4. Unlimited revisions.

5. A gift of free T-shirt design

6. 100% Money back guarantee

Please don't hesitate to discuss your project with us. I do almost all kind of graphic design things.Just massage to me anything you want to know.

*ORDER NOW*

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


only1jv:I was looking for the best designer within my budget and Bedar is that guy. Amazing communication, and above all a very respectful seller.

bedar_bakht:Enjoy to work with you.\r\nVery cooperative and nice\r\nThanks

doomis97:It was super fast and pretty much exactly what I asked.

bedar_bakht:Outstanding Experience!

egorklein:Great job, thanks for the new logo, I can only recommend to anyone


No comments:

Post a Comment