Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design awesome mascot logo

I will design awesome mascot logo












About:

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

I will design a high quality mascot/cartoon/character/ illustration style logo for your company. I have experienced in this field for 8 years (and still counting :) ). MY PORTFOLIO THAT YOU SEE IN MY PORTFOLIO PAGE IS MINE NOT FROM INTERNET LIKE MOSTLY DESIGNER HERE. 

I simply never deliver cheap taste mascot logo. if you need quality, i guarantee you'll be satisfied. prove that and take a look from my satisfied buyer around the world.
 
Guaranteed original, unique made just for you
- Logo with premium taste
- Done by experienced professional
- Detail-oriented and quality only
- 100% satisfaction

 Contact me and I’ll provide you quality. I can do almost everything in graphic design so drop me an email if you want to collaborate. I can guarantee you it will be interesting.

Reviews


b16mts:On time and produced the perfect image

mrbullish:thanks man. :)

cameronfrost:Incredible and very fast work! Thanks!

mrbullish:Thanks man! it was nice experience. :)

chieftan201:Mr. Bullish was absolutely perfect. He created exactly what we asked the first time, then listened carefully and made revisions as requested. There were no language problems as there sometimes is with Fiverr gigs. We give Mr. Bullish our highest recommendation.


No comments:

Post a Comment