Monday, May 28, 2018

I will deliver + See More

I will deliver + See More












About:

Hi There,

I will give you an elegant WATERCOLOR/FEMININE DESIGNfor your business.

I can provide you complete range of designs that will enhance the look of your business in the market.Once the order is finalize from your side you will get all file formats for your print and web requirements.I will deliver you the highest quality work in shortest time period.I am always open to explore new ideas.


What you will receive:

  • Ai
  • EPS
  • PSD
  • PDF
  • Vector files
  • JPEG (High resolution)
  • PNG (Transparent)
  • Unlimited revision
  • Colors concept is based on your choice
  • Friendly communication amp; quick response

Basic Package: Includes a water color logo in JPEG, PNG and free source file andunlimitedrevisions.

Recommended Package:Includes 2 concepts, JPEG, PNG high resolution files, unlimited revisions and source file.

PREMIUMPackage: Includes 3 concepts, JPEG, PNG high resolution files, unlimited revisions with SOURCE FILE (Ai),EPS,PSD,PDF.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to inbox me.

Thank you

Reviews


smartmovesllc:GRRRREAT COMMUNICATION!!!! I sent a sketch (I can't draw. lol), but he was able to capture my vision. Thank you so so so much!!!

gfx_zoon:THANK YOU

vintageteacup:Fast response times and great work!

gfx_zoon:THANK YOU SO MUCH

unicorn2300:brilliant service and product!


No comments:

Post a Comment