Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will provide you EMB,DST,JPG,PDF,PES,XXX,CND,PXF and ETC

I will provide you EMB,DST,JPG,PDF,PES,XXX,CND,PXF and ETC












About:

  1. Extra Fast 1 HOUR Delivery !

If you are looking for someone to digitize your logo accurately and fast, then you you are at the right person! I will convert your logo or any other design (JPEG, PNG, PDF etc) into an embroidery file. I will deliver the file in any format you need, i.eEMB, DST, XXX,PES, PXFetc. Delivery time is less than 1 hour! So, don't wait, place an order and let me digitize your logo right away!

Note:
Special offer for bulk logos.
For urgent service please inbox me.
Feel free to send me message if you have any question. Thanks.

Reviews


soniale:thank you for the great work you do

andrea001:Thank you so much

alfredhita:excellent service

andrea001:Outstanding Experience!!!!!!

alfredhita:great work


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now 3d puff digitizing with modern sewing is possible by using our digitizing service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great offer. I dont know about the quality of your logo digitizing but your 1 HOUR Delivery is just awesome. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much you will charge for the bulk conversion of JPG to DST? Thanks in advance..

    ReplyDelete