Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design a beautiful hand drawn logo

I will design a beautiful hand drawn logo












About:

Hi there, in this gig I offer you a hand-drawn logo design. If you like my previous work, you can choose one of 3 packages I created for you:

For $10 I offer you:
  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • 1 revision

For $20 I offer you:
  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Unlimited revisions

For 30$ I offer you: 
  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Social media kits
  • Unlimited revisions

I'm looking forward to hear from you and can't wait to start designing the best logo for your business!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


davevan:Dunja was fantastic to work with. Super quick communication and very patient/attentive. Thank you!

dunjabosanac:Outstanding Experience!

steph222:Wonderful and easy to work with! Very creative and talented! Highly recommend!

dunjabosanac:Outstanding Experience!

jb709741:Great experience. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment