Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly fulfill your demand. + See More

I will ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly fulfill your demand. + See More












About:

I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (.ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG
✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/organization/business/product!
✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality 
✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 
✔ Premium Support

★ Nothing Beats the Experience ★

Why trust me and benefits you get?
  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery (includes gig's Extras)

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


timothybaird:Leah is very professional and just a wonderful individual to work with. She was able to execute a unique logo on time and quick to adjust simple revisions within a timely manner. I will definitely recommend her to others looking for graphic/logo design work and will also continue to work with her in the near future. Thanks again, Leah :)

leahwilliams801:Thanks Tim. Youre awesome. I would definetly work with you in future. Outstanding Experience :)

daniellt9:She was great to work with, but difficult on getting my vision across which may have been the result of my poor message I was conveying to describe my vision.

leahwilliams801:The buyer keeps on changing her vision. I have made 5-6 logos for her. She was actually outsourcing the work of someone else so she was not clear what she needs. I still gave her unlimited revision and made an amazing design but her lack of communication skills was indeed a disadvantage.

mashariogunyoku:She was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment