Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design modern business logo with vector files

I will design modern business logo with vector files












About:

                                                Business Logo Design

If you're looking for a professional, creative, unique, modern, business logo design at an affordable price, you are at the right place!

Previous Work Portfolio: https://flic.kr/ps/3n3EdJ

*** Recommended Package start from $45 which includes 2 Modern High-Quality Business Logo Concepts and Vector Files (AI, PSD, PNG, JPG, EPS, CDR, PDF, SVG)

My Business Logo Designs are Unique and Professional with Strong Communication Quality.

 I always recommend to Order the Vector file and Source File

 24 x 7 Premium Support

Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 - 48 Hours (gig's extra)
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Adobe Certified Expert in Logo/Graphic Design

Professional Business Logo | Modern | Minimal Design | Creative Logo Design 

★★ For any additional questions feel free to message me. I'm available 24/7★★

Reviews


trevornell:looks great thanks

djrsaevent:Had better experiences before was not happy with quality of work or turnaround time with seller Will not be ordering from this buyer anymore unfortunately

logomuse:Am happy you testified of having better experiences with me on all our previous project.\r\n\r\nI did as much as I can by designing 6 different logo concepts for you. But you still wanted me to continue giving you options. Very Poor Experience!

isai003:Designer was awesome and cooperative recommend!

maggsholdinginc:I loved working with this seller! I will continue to work with her in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment