Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will deliver 5 creative logo concepts for your business

I will deliver 5 creative logo concepts for your business












About:

HI ! We are Alex and Mika and we are sellers here since 2013
                             
       I can offer the following logo styles: 
✔ Wordmark
✔ Brandmark Symbol
✔ Emblem/Badge
✔ Combination Mark
✔ Complex 3D logos and more

      Here's what you're getting  based on the package that you purchase
  • Multiple logo samples for your company
  • Vector files ( eps,svg,ai )
  • Stationary [ Business Card , Letterhead , Envelope )
  • Professional 3D logo with layered PSD file
  • Emblem/Badge sample
  • Original concepts
  • Black and white samples 
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Business card

    Please note :
  • Revisions apply to the selected logo .
  • For the basic package you have one free revision  
  • Please respond in time so I can send all the files that are available for the package you selected.

✔ Extras apply to the file that you pick 

Friendly and Positive attitude Guaranteed

Check fiverr.com/cre8iveartwork for more branding services 

Reviews


tzvika770:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cre8iveartwork:Thank you

charlie4000:Excellent seller! Do not hesitate to order from this outstanding person!!!! Fiver’s BEST!!!!! A+++++

cre8iveartwork:Thank you

allenniles:One of the best fiverr gigs I have experienced. If I could give 7 stars I would. I will be ordering again from this seller without hesitation!


No comments:

Post a Comment