Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will make event logo for your upcoming project

I will make event logo for your upcoming project












About:

I will make Event LOGO for your upcoming Project for only 5$

Do you need something UNIQUE ?

That’s a good for me. Because you visit perfect Gig where have strong group.


I know value of your time that’s why always make Professional, High Quality, Unique and Stylish Event Logo that can attract your audients.

You can set your own price/package.

In standard packages Information:

- LOGO ANIMATION

- 24hrs fast delivery
- Outstanding 24/7 customer support and 100% guaranteed satisfaction
- 100% guaranteed money paybackif you will not satisfaction
- Deliver in jpg and transparent PNG
- Creative design concepts
- Unlimited revisions for your logo till satisfaction
- High quality jpg, jpeg, source, vector, stationary and PNG file (300dpi)
- Optimized for print and digital media
- 100% professional


Special offer:

I will provide unlimited revision and free source file.


What I need: -

Need complete Event logo brief.

if u have any particular ideas or styles then do let me know.

Note:- If you will not satisfied then 100% money back guaranteed.

So please Order now. I am waiting for Your Order. Thanks

Reviews


johnhansoei:I am a returning customer and it is a pleasure working with Rasel. He is professional, prompt and delivers high quality work. Highly recommended.

raselgdm:It was a new experience. The buyer was very helpful. Excellent Experience.

workconnexions:Fantastic design really understood what we were after

needalogo2016:Another great experience!

raselgdm:Outstanding Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment