Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will spend more time on it, more options, more revisions logo, at least 6 options

I will spend more time on it, more options, more revisions logo, at least 6 options












About:

Hi
Choose Me. I have tons of experience and can develop any kind of logo in any style you need. If you know what you want, then great, just tell me and I can realize your idea. If you aren't sure, I will use my experience and creativity to come up with a great logo for you.
Thanks

Reviews


luisordaz824:I was worried at first but after seeing the work done was very satisfied

andiunger77:Seller provides good service for the money. Communication is easy and he works fast.

cifedinma:Easy and quick to work with

markatswigpro:Good work, fast response and no issues. Thank you!

suzybrown281:Amazing as alwasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment