Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design vintage retro badge business logo in 4 hrs

I will design vintage retro badge business logo in 4 hrs












About:

WelCome Here:

Hi... 
Do you want a creative (Retro - Vintage - Badge - Stamp) Logo for your Business?
All type of logo i can make so easily and i am sure you like it too. Just give me an idea of what you would like it to look like color,text etc and I'll design something that you will love Or you can choose style from my work in samples !!!

My Service:

✔ 100% Unique Design.

✔ 100% Buyer Satisfaction.

✔ 100% Money back guarantee.

✔ 100% Original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

✔ Original source files JPG, PNG, PDF, EPS, AI or any other file types you would require.

✔ 3D Mock-up.

✔ Unlimited Revision.

✔ Friendly communication.

✔ Super First Delivery.

✔ Full time support.

✔ I can deliver the design within 4 hours (if & only if urgent)

✔ I will give you Unlimited Samples until you are satisfied.


FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.  24/7 EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!

THANKS.

Reviews


gocevvv:Amazing deal! Very Fast delivery !

designhome123:thank you.

kolored:Always a pleasure working with this Seller and to see his growth. Seller was very responsive to all requests and delivered this project on-time.

designhome123:Thank you.

tasnin75:Sellers really does her best to deliver results!!! Thank you so very much!!! Great work at the end!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment