Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design superb mascot or simple style logo design

I will design superb mascot or simple style logo design












About:

✪ Hi! I'm Alfred  
If you’re looking for a Professional LOGO design, you are at the right place!

My Designs   https://www.flickr.com/photos/657865645343424565657567676745/
I have 3300+ positive feedbacks on Fiverr  
I have 7 years of experiences in designs
Life is too short to waste time on creating bad designs, I think every piece of work should be portfolio worthy and this is what I want to achieve ...

 ✪ note 
✔ I can deliver any project within 24hrs and I will take another 24 for every revision 

Here's what you can expect:
✔Professional, friendly service.
✔Easy communication.
✔My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! 
 Basic  Package $70
✔High-Resolution  with source files 

Cartoon LOGO Package $100
✔Awesome Carton/mascot LOGO Design or Portrait design 
✔Unlimited Revisions
✔Free Source Files
✔High-Resolution JPEG and PNG Transparent background
VIP Package $140
Cartoon / Mascot Logo Design 
Unlimited Revisions
Free Source Files
High-Resolution JPEG and PNG formats
Free 3 Social media covers Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and double sided business card 

✪ Contact me if you have any questions ✪ 
Order now and  Get an amazing logo For your company / Website Etc!
Thank you :)

Reviews


rbentle4:Worked with me every step of the way. Will use again and recommend to others. Great work!!

kitchen_design:Excellent and quick turn around

ilovemina99:thanks a lot alfred!

mariannejoseph:Thank you so much, did exactly what i needed and delivered on time. Will definitely use again and recommend.

tyibanniyia:Awesome ! Timely with revisions!


No comments:

Post a Comment