Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design a professional,modren and unique logo

I will design a professional,modren and unique logo












About:

Please take a look below what you will get from me:-

1. 100% original logo (no clip-art, no stock items) 
2. 3 designs options to choose one of your favorite then we can start to do revisions if any 
3. Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy ( Don't approve job until you are 100% happy) 
4. 100% vector logo (You can increase size as much you want, It will not loose quality) 
5. Black and white version of logo in .png and .jpg 
6. Various file formats for web and print use such as .ai, .eps, .psd, .pdf, jpg, transparent .png 
7. Fantastic value for money 
8. Lifetime support (If you need a small modification after some time in future)

You Can:-

1. Ask for the revisions on your selected design until you are 100% happy.

You Can't:-

1. Ask to provide more design options (If you need more design options please check the extra)

Please feel free to contac me if you have any questions.

Reviews


abagrat123:This is my second order from him and I truly love it I’m starting a business but he helped me get my logo and business card and his results are truly amazing thanks for the excellent work and I can’t wait for a set of other designs for my clothing brand

hasi_designer1:great buyer

vader8936:will certainly thing about using again

hasi_designer1:great buyer

abagrat123:Great guy and know what he’s doing I’m glad I ordered from him and I’m ordering again


No comments:

Post a Comment