Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do professional modern minimal logo

I will do professional modern minimal logo












About:

                      ♥♥♥  100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guaranty  ♥♥♥

I am mr_minimalI have great experience in designing MINIMALIST, MODERN, FLAT, UNIQUE, SIMPLE and CLEAN Logo.If you are looking a logo for your brand then you are at right place.

A simple and clean logo can sometimes have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on.

If you order me now i will provide you these amazing services.

  • Flat and minimalist design.
  •  Ai, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, and more.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Friendly communication.
  • Original and unique design.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • First design in 24hr.
  • Lifetime support only for you.
  • FREE : 3D mock up for all packages .

I will also provide you FAVICON or WEB ICON in my extra service 

Please check my extras for saving time and money 

If you have a concept in mind, kindly share with me.
If you don't, leave that to me.

Feel free to message me anytime if you have any question regarding this GIG.

IMPORTANTPlease contact me before order for any Special Requirements.

Thank you 
Sincerely,
Mr_minimal

Reviews


nita855:Great Communication!

mr_minimal:thank you mam :)

luciarango:muy bonito el logo, muchas gracias

mr_minimal:thank you for the great review mam

gwehliye:The best in the business!


No comments:

Post a Comment