Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design 2 creative watercolor and hand drawn logo

I will design 2 creative watercolor and hand drawn logo












About:

I will create a professional, eye catching watercolor logo for your business.I had 5 years of professional experience with various amounts of clients. Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY

For $5 I'll design 2 Outstanding LOGOS with JPEG and transparent PNG

✔ I will design two ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!
✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality 
✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 
✔ 24 x 7 Premium Support

Why trust me and benefits you get?
  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's extra)
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication

I also do, Web Banner, Facebook Fan Page, Business Cards, Letterhead designing etc. 
Order now! We look forward to designing the perfect logo for your business!

you have to stay online after order .....

Reviews


kcross777:Not great but she got it done finally

designercherish:not a good experience

robertscynthia:I bought this because of the beauty of her designs. Our communication was a bit off, but in the end I am pleased with the result. If you are clear about what you want her to design, the result will be excellent.

designercherish:it was good experience overall

jesus4mel1970:Her work is amazing , her work is of very high quality will definetly use her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment