Monday, May 28, 2018

I will create elegant feminine logo for your business in 4 hours

I will create elegant feminine logo for your business in 4 hours












About:

Hello! My name is Umna and I'm from Pakistan.

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has been in the business for more than 5 years. I specialize combining the concept and visual of the logo so it is unique and different.

You can start by sending me an inquiry or placing your order and then after that I will start to work on your logo and update you again with the drafts within 12 Hours .

What you will get as the final result
ai files (100% vector, resizeable) format CMYK amp; RGB
eps, .pdf, .psd, .jpeg, .png and ai files

If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to send me an enquiry.

Services:

Professional Logo |Flat | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Signature| Vintage/Retro | Badge | Abstract | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


dclassyqueen:The seller took all of my modifications into account without an issues. I will be back to get another logo created for another business. Thanks again.

umna_designs:thank you so much very nice client

royalty365:I can truly say she is the Best on Fiverr that I have come across. She communicate very well, she will work with you to make what ever vision or ideas turn out right. I have use her plenty of times, I admit her time and effort. All of her services are Good. You will not go wrong with her. Thank You...

umna_designs:thank you

alchambers30:Awesome! Great communicator with quick turn-around time.


No comments:

Post a Comment