Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will profesionally design 2 logo versions in 24 hr

I will profesionally design 2 logo versions in 24 hr












About:

***Welcome to my gig***

Hey there!

If you're looking for a professional logo for your business, you've come to the right place :D

  • I'm a professional graphics designer, with around 5 years of experience in this field.
  • I have great command over Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
  • I can create high quality designs within a short frame of time.
  • I specialize in logo designing, having created 9999 logos:Pso far for various companies over the world.


I offer you three packages, each of CHEAP PRICES AND UNLIMITED FREE REVISIONS, which you can check out in the 'Compare Packages' tab above.

I am confident that I can create work to your full satisfaction. Looking forward to work with you, FJ...

Reviews


mariebraem:Good interaction, fast delivery

fijoabrahambis:Thank you so much for your amazing gig comment!

blue5182:Brilliant, after good discussion he produced excellent logo.

fijoabrahambis:grate experience

cindygroff:I update my review after communicating with the designer made efforts to correct my design. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment