Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do puff embroidery digitizing as fast as possible

I will do puff embroidery digitizing as fast as possible












About:

Welcome to my 3d Puff embroidery Gig.

I am professional embroidery digitizer with over 10 years experience and a free lance embroidery digitizer over 4 years and all the reviews of my profile speak itself about my quality digitizing service.

Reasons To Choose Me:

* Fastest Delivery Time

* Fastest Turnaround Time

* 24/7 Available

* Money Back Guarantee

* Free Unlimited Revision

* Awesome Customer Support

* Professional Work

* Understand All Sort Of Requests

* Good Communicator

What File Formats I Can Provide? :

* We can provide all the popular formats as EMB,DST,PXF,VP3,EXP,CND,PXF,JEF,HUS,PES and others (Mention What File Do You need In Order)

What Will You Get? :

* 2 Embroidery Files (DST and EMB)

* JPEG File.

* PDF file.

Send me your logo in JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.

Important Notes:

*Before ordering this GIG please send me the picture that if it is possible to make that design in 3D PUFF because all the designs cannot be done in 3D PUFF sometimes because of size or complexity and sometimes because of quality purpose

* I will charge extra for Complex designs.

Reviews


jmsloop:Size I requested was a bit too small and I was able to resize without problems. Very easy to work with.

john_digitizer:Thank you so much...! :)

elpichy422:Perfect

john_digitizer:Thank you...! :)

jmsloop:Thanks for providing quick service.


No comments:

Post a Comment