Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will make a modern professional business logo

I will make a modern professional business logo












About:

Welcome to my Gig :)

I design Unique and Professional custom Logo according to your choice for your Business.

If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.
Get Badge, Vintage, Retro logos with professional touch and creativity.

Offering:

  • Specialty in visual identity/branding
  • Exceptional customer care
  • Guaranteed customer satisfaction


What you get:

- Free brand consultation

- Original and unique design concepts.
- Print and Web versions as specified (CMYK & RGB).
- Full color, black and white color variants.
- Vector files (Ai, PDF, EPS) for prints on materials asides paper.
- Transparent background (PNG) for web and watermark.
- Social Media Kit: For all platforms your business will be active on
- Stationery Designs: Business card & letterhead design. 
- Make your investment worthwhile and get the premier service you deserve.

What I need:

- Business name and tagline 
- Preferred business color choices or hex codes
- Preferred logo styles


You can please message me in the inbox for a custom design request.
Thanks, Kov.

Reviews


theliceduchess:Did exactly as I asked! Very happy!

fnygrl76:Becca was beyond amazing!!! I got exactly what I wanted in a timely manner. Beyond extatic to use my new logo

agha31:amazing repeat client we'll be coming back for more work when needed

loiskelly:Thanks so much. You listened very well and I love it!

reneecarter:Omg thank you for everything and putting up with me through all the revisions. I think I have found my go to artist!!


1 comment:

  1. Can you provide me a digitize logo of my website. check here; absolutedigitizing.com. I need this logo in DST format.

    ReplyDelete