Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do character mascot logo

I will do character mascot logo












About:

Hi
 I am professional for any kind of Mascot design or Mascot logo for your company or organisation or sports team, Food code, shop, website, you-tube channel, Dj, etc as your desire or any custom concept from the sketch. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

In My Service , You will Get ::-

1. Excellent customer service
2. FREE Revisions 
3. 24 Hours fast delivery service
4. ORIGINAL CUSTOM MADE CREATIVE DESIGN
5. 100% Satisfaction
6. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


Check out my gig packages for best service.you can choose any gig extras also.
I recommend you to purchase my premium package for best output


Reviews


flatmatt:I would give 10 stars to this seller if I could - they have great communication and are very talented. Unlike so many people we have worked with, this seller will work with you on your vision as long as you communicate what you want. \nPlanning on working more with this seller for sure!

esperanza_72:Thank you so much.

faridtzg:fast delivery, very responsive, the only detail was that i wanted a pixelated logo and it's not pixelated.

esperanza_72:thanks for your review.

shreddedsimba:I was happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment