Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design a professional logo for your business

I will design a professional logo for your business












About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ORDER!!!

Professional Logo Designs

*Ordering you will get: Your image in JPEG or any format as you choice PNG (transparent background).

**If you want a file that you can edit, you need to SELECT AN EXTRA GIG.

(Having an editable file will allow you to edit your logo by changing the colors , sizes and many other options yourself. You will need a program like AI or CDR to edit. )

Just seecustomers reviews, portafolio sample and see how can good i do my work.

Portafolio:
bjbravoworld.tumblr.com/


***READ BELOW***


  • Feel free to ASK before you order if you have any questions

  • I use FONTS , i do not use handwritg in my work.

  • Be sure to let me know what you are looking for .

  • I always do my best in every job.


  • I have the every right to CANCEL ORDER if you are asking more than we agree upon and if it does not fit my design style.

  • I always deliver within FOUR days but usually much sooner, Even when i have a lot of work, i will always deliver on time.


Thanks for Read
BJ!

Reviews


freddydamani771:BJ was amazing to work with. Very collaborative, was patient with my requests, and always delivered high quality work. I have already booked another gig with him - my GO TO designer on Fiverr. HIGHLY recommended.

bjbravo:Great Customer, Always have a great answers for the changues, nice to work with !

quentinpete:He was extremely patient with all of my requests and demands. I never had had to wait too long for a response. I would highly recommend.

bjbravo:Great ! And Always for service !

hepcvirous:I bought this gig because I need a logo for my online store and the seller was extremely and his his communication was pretty good. I am planning to use him a gain


No comments:

Post a Comment