Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will provide 5 FORMATS, FAVICON, PROFILE PIC, HIGH RESOLUTION and SOURCE VECTOR files of your logo

I will provide 5 FORMATS, FAVICON, PROFILE PIC, HIGH RESOLUTION and SOURCE VECTOR files of your logo












About:

TOP SELLER, SUPER SELLER and AMBASSADOR on Fiverr.

6000+ REAL satisfied customers and positive feedbacks!


I am a step above the other Fiverr sellers! Order NOW to receive a KILLER and PROFESSIONAL LOGO for your website, company or business: your logo will be specifically designed from scratch to meet your needs and stand out from the others.

Why choose this Gig to design your new logo:


  1. My Fiverr story: http://bit.ly/2p4tiPw
  2. OFFICIAL FIVERR AMBASSADOR
  3. SUPER SELLER on Fiverr
  4. TOP RATED SELLER on Fiverr
  5. PRO LOGO DESIGNER with more than 12 YEARS of activity
  6. SINCE 2011 on Fiverr
  7. 6000+ REAL satisfied customers on Fiverr

My working philosophy is simple: Quality Over Quantity!

If you're looking for a real professional logo you're in the right place. Take a look at the VIDEO PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE, I'm here on Fiverr to design YOUR NEXT LOGO!


NOTE: I don't draw cartoon characters. My graphic design style is creative, clean and effective, with simple shapes which will make your logo unique and eye catching.

Reviews


harensiga:HE DID AMAZING! SO HAPPY WITH PRODUCT!

logo_business:Another great seller that I loved to help on his logo request. Thanks so much for ordering!

tianjinbaba:It's PERFECT!! I can't be happier. The logo captures what it should represent. The seller took my initial thought and made it so many times better through his own creativity. I will definitely go back to the Seller for other logo needs in the future!! You won't be disappointed.

logo_business:This has been an amazing week for my logo business on Fiverr and tianjinbaba has been the cherry on the cake for a perfect ending:) I will wait to design other logos and graphics for this awesome new customer! Thanks so much!

roberttan:Fantastic artist, gave him a description of what I wanted, and he over delivered!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment