Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design 7 HQ premium logo in 24 hrs

I will design 7 HQ premium logo in 24 hrs












About:

Hello!

I am Axaaad, I am Freelancer & Graphics designer .
 
I can design  professional ,modern , eye catching , creative etc. logo for your company , brand , offices etc. as per your requirements. 
 
I will design  different logo choose your favorite one with free source file, I will complete the project in your time limit and with unlimited revisions and if you are not satisfy with my work so i have for you money back guarantee.

IN $5 you will get:
=========================

I give 3 HQ premium concepts+ JPG+PNg+Ai+Pdf+Eps and 
unlimited revisions until you happy with final logo.

Reviews


unjahi:Fast and professional

axaaad:Thank you so much!! buyer is so nice.had nice communication with him! thank once again :)

creativehomesgr:the whole process was simple and he gave me exactly what I wanted.

axaaad:Thank you so much!! it really has been nice and simple working with him:)

kilosab32:Was my second time getting a logo made. Was quick and gave me plenty of samples.


No comments:

Post a Comment