Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create a professional and unique logo design

I will create a professional and unique logo design












About:

Hello world...
welcome here!!!!!
This is my logo design gig :)  

You can order your business / brand / website logo . you will get professional, unique and modern design .. 

I am expert in multiple professional software's ..  

You will receive the following:

 1. High Quality Logo design
 2. initial well thought out design concepts
 3.UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction.
 4.100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality
 5.Delivery within 1 day
 6.FULL logo pack including all source files for web and print ( Check gigs extras )
 7.Professional and fast customer service and communication
I have a 5 years experience with the multi National add company .. 

I will do Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Dj | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Badge | Band Fashion | Cartoon type designs 

So what are you waiting for just order now and by ordering now you will get your logos mocked up on beautiful textures and backgrounds..

Reviews


dcoopersmith:Great, second time working with the designer. Will b coming back for more design when I need

kalesi_graphic:Thank you so much. I will wait for more working with you :)

robkristie769:Fast turnaround, delivered what was asked for

kalesi_graphic:Thank you :)

loreeb:Easy and fast! Delivered just what we asked for quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment