Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design 5 unique logo in 5 hours with vector file unlimited revisions

I will design 5 unique logo in 5 hours with vector file unlimited revisions












About:

I will design Unique logo in 5 hours with free Vector file.

 You can get basic image in a basic gig
    
    Quality service 
    On time delivery
    24 hours service
    Quality and original work
    Fast turnaround
    100% customer satisfaction is my priority 
    Money back guarantee
    Great communication in the designing process and expert suggestion if needed


                                   Packages
 
Basic package $5

    5 logos
    24 hour delivery
    Unlimited revisions
    Priority support
    Source file
    Logo transparency
    High resolution logo 
    Free 3D mockup
    Vector file


Standard Package $10

    5 logo
    Source files
    Unlimited revisions
    Vector file
    Social media kit
    24 hour delivery
    3D mockup



Premium Package $20

    5 HQ logo
    VIP Support
    All source files
    3D mockup
    Stationary includes
    Social media kit
    Unlimited Revisions
    Priority support



You Can inbox me for special orders.


Feel free to contact me !

Thanks and Regards
Imran.

Reviews


uussprl:He first send you a lot of very good logos. After that, I've selected 4 and asked to modify some details. Than following my comments, he makes it. Really, I don't know if he sleeps as he is very responsive.I recommend him for sure !

imran5555:Fantastic buyer, nice to work with...

reflectiveai:Great work and prompt responses will definitely use again

imran5555:Fantastic buyer, nice to work with him........

diditclick:Cool thank you :)


1 comment: