Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Steampunk Themed Logo











About:

Choose any of the packages above and you'll get:



-logo in STEAMPUNK theme, based on your instructions.



- Comprehensive Formats package:

 

Source Files*** (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, PSD)

Image Files (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and Grayscale Version)



-from 5 (Standard) to UNLIMITED revisions.



-Orders will be limited per day for all clients to maintain QUALITY work.



How it works:



  1. Order between one, three or six concepts.
  2. Choose a design to revise or finalize.
  3. Receive the source files for the final and approved design.




Note:

  • ***Source files will be sent for the final and approved designs only. If you need the source files of the designs other than the final and approved one, you can order the "additional source file extra gig".



  • If you want to order one-day express delivery, please pm me first to check if I am available to do the task.


  • No MASCOTS/CHARACTERS. 




Reviews


:

Moko was a great designer to work with. Moko’s attention to detail is absolutely superior. I love my design, and I am glad I decided to go with Moko’s services. Thank you for everything.

:

Logomoko is amazing, excellent communication! Took my concept idea and made several fabulous logos, very helpful with minor revisions for me to make sure the logo fit my printing specs. Highly recommend and if I need more artwork, would definitely use again. Very creative and fast!!

:

I love my new logo. It was a perfect design from the start, the only thing that I had to change was the color. I highly recommend!

:

Moko has been brilliant to work with and gave us excellent designs. Delivered on time and very quick with modifications.

:

It was a pleasure working with you on this project. You replied fast and did quick revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment