Monday, March 30, 2020

Design A Creative Minimalist Logo











About:

You have a business and want to have a strong & modern brand image?

Let's start with a logo which will clearly represent your business and will be easy to remember for your clients.



We made around 4300+ happy customers with a new modern business identity



Here is our recent work: https://www.flickr.com/photos/spodesign



What will you get?
  • Creative & Expert Logo Designer
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery includes gig's Extras
  • Unlimited Revisions Until you are Satisfied
  • High quality Transparent PNG, JPEG
  • All Editable Vector, Source Files
  • Stationery Designs


NOTE: Check packages descriptions to see what each one contain.

My portfolio displays logo designs which was created with standard or premium package . Please order an appropriate package to receive such quality of work



Logo . Design . Professional . Creative . Modern . Minimalist . Flat . Text . Vintage . Badge . Hand drawn . Feminine . Signature . Typography . Custom



Also you can check the gig reviews to see what our clients say about us.

We offer free consultation. Just drop us a message and let's have a word!



Let's make a strong branding for your business!

ORDER NOW and we will do the rest!

Reviews


:

This was my second project and my experience was great! Communication was amazing and all deadlines were met. We love the work!

:

Spodesign created a great logo for my business. It surpassed my expectations. The communication was easy, they met all of their schedule deadlines and provided exceptional quality. I would definitely use them in the future.

:

The seller was very fast, did an amazing job. I absolutely love my logo. 5 stars all across the board.

:

It was fast and it was worth it I explained what I wanted at it was delivered just the way I wanted it definitely would recommend

:

I am in awe that the seller delivered an amazing original design in less than 24 hours, and I loved it! Will definitely work with this designer again, and will recommend to others. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment