Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

  • 24 HOUR DELIVERY ! NEW YEAR OFFER !! 


A full time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on Fiverr. I can produce your logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.




For one Gig i will design minimalist , creative , classical , new style ,  unique and professional design



you can get: 



  •   UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE)
  •   Deliver in 24 hours or quick time.
  •   Friendly Customer Service.
  •  100% customer satisfaction.
  •  100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  •   jpg and png files
  •   High Quality of 600DPI.


 - and you can add the gig extras if you want..



As you can see I deliver a complete work with a basic order



I will deliver perfection in no time. 



Thank very much!


Reviews


:

Hi Thank you very much... I give you a rating of 10+

:

I needed a basic design, she delivered quickly

:

Work was done with delays with ok result

:

Superb! The artist was busy and communication is something we can all work on. Still, the result is exceptionally good.

:

Not great. She did not capture the essence of my business and she just photoshopped a desugn. She did not create




No comments:

Post a Comment