Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make Beauty Hair Salon,Extensions,Wigs, Saloon,Spa Logo











About:

                                        WELCOME TO FIDS_ARTIST GIG..!

Thanks For the to visit my gig. i am a Professional designer.I will make A awesome logo for you business.and i will promise when you received your logo and put in your salon,books and website people are loving your logo.and my price in affordable to all of other designer and gigs.

i will offer logo with her all file in the packages.

Extra i will provide Copyrights of your logo.

i will make a social media kit.

i will give you High Resolution suitable for print.

i will preferring you to chose my premium package.

Premium:best regard:Fids_artist

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a great designer, who is patient and attentive. He delivered my logo within a day of ordering and is very professional. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

My Pleasure....

Seller's Response:

Would recommend TIMES 10, TRUST ME.. I’m big on reviews any website I visit and performance and perceptions is everything.. he communicates, he makes sure your requirements are met and will not stop until you are well satisfied. Take my advice and choose him and I promise you will not regret it.. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great Communication with shakiyyahking

Seller's Response:

Seller was kind and took its time on my design.. I would highly recommend, great with communication, and fast response




No comments:

Post a Comment