Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make Modern Business Logo Design











About:

If you need a LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; If you want your brand to be recognized all around the word  then you've come to the right place .My professionalism will leave you speechless and you'll surely like to work with me again. :-)



Our Logo Design Characteristic is focus on Symmetry Ornament, Crests, and other design motifs that can impart a perfect logo.

NOTE: I WILL PROVIDE 3D MOCK-UPS

I need from you:

1. Full name Company (main name)

2. Tagline or slogan

3. A sample of your favorite logo from my portfolio or send me a sample idea



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and such an amazing job. Loved the work and so great! Did speak much but he did what he said he would do. Amazing work! Would reccomend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience

Seller's Response:

Love working with him. Amazing work

Seller's Response:

excellent seller. highly recommended

:

Outstanding Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment